Terms & Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. VisionFirst makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, VisionFirst does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
VisionFirst will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if VisionFirst has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit VisionFirst's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by VisionFirst's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of VisionFirst; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for VisionFirst to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, VisionFirst has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against VisionFirst's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect VisionFirst's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as VisionFirst.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Your privacy is important to VisionFirst. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that VisionFirst collects, and the ways in which VisionFirst uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
VisionFirst may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including the duration of your visit, pages you viewed, and links you clicked.
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website including, your name, email, and other contact info.
- any other information that you send to VisionFirst.
Using personal information
VisionFirst may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
Where VisionFirst discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VisionFirst may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
VisionFirst will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. VisionFirst will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. VisionFirst is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to VisionFirst 727 E. 86th Street • Indianapolis, IN 46240